With more and more "real world" activity moving onto computers and the Internet or being supplemented by digital tools, parents need to manage the risks that are part of this new medium.
Therefore there is a need for parents to take appropriate steps to proactively address the risks, by:
- Communicating with children regarding the risks;
- Addressing the issues surrounding children?s access to technology;
- Implementing parental controls to manage children?s Internet access;
- Understanding general security risks faced by all Internet users.
This handy eBook will help you to understand the risks and address them in a constructive manner.
- Risks and Statistics
- Key Safety Advice
- Implementing Parental Controls
- General Security Risks
To read the full Table of Contents, click here.
Need some personalised assistance? Click here to read more about my services.