As computers age, they tend to become slower and gradually fill up with data. Rather than throwing the whole thing away and starting again, it is sometimes possible to upgrade your existing computer so it is able to meet newer requirements.
This can be achieved by adding new components, such as:
- Memory (RAM) - to make the computer faster and more able to deal with newer applications
- Hard disk drives - so it is possible to store more applications, documents and games
- Video cards - for computer games
- DVD drives - to play or burn DVD movies
- Widescreen LCD monitors - for larger displays
Often these upgrades are very affordable in comparison to purchasing an entirely new computer. I can assist you by determining what is required and assessing your computer to see whether it is possible to upgrade it. If an upgrade is possible, I can also assist you with purchasing and installation.
Back to main